David D. Mordekhov
David Mordekhov is an accomplished trial lawyer who is passionate about helping injury victims achieve justice in court. He joined ILGNW after two decades as a litigator at a reputable Seattle insurance defense law firm Gardner Trabolsi & Mordekhov representing at-fault parties, insurance companies, and defendants in civil lawsuits. David has litigated and tried high stakes wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, and product liability lawsuits in front of judges and juries throughout Washington State. He also represented clients in post-trial appeals in the Washington Court of Appeals and Supreme Court.
David’s philosophy is to weave his background as a former defense lawyer with his compassion as an injury victim advocate. His experience of working for insurance companies allowed David to develop a unique perspective on representing injured parties and gain insights into how defense lawyers and insurance companies operate.
David holds himself to the highest professional and ethical standards. His peers rated him as AV-Preeminent, an exclusive rating for attorneys marking the highest level of professional excellence. He has been selected by Super Lawyers Magazine to the SUPERLAWYER list as Washington’s top personal injury attorney.
David believes in giving back to the community. He is a faculty member at the National Institute of Trial Advocacy where he teaches young lawyers trial and deposition skills.
When he’s not in the courtroom or serving in the community, David races in Ironman triathlon competitions. David was born in Moscow, Russia, and is fluent in Russian.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington – JD cum laude, 2002
- Peoples Friendship Russian University, Law School, Moscow, Russia, 1997
- Volunteer at the King County Bar Association pro bono Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Faculty Member for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Speaker at career development events for the University of Washington undergraduate students.
Memberships and Associations
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Admitted to Practice in Washington State Courts and Western U.S. District Court
While David is an attorney trained and experienced in U.S. law, he remains proud of his Russian background and linguistic fluency. These qualities help him forge strong connections with members of Russian-speaking communities in the greater Seattle area—and ensure that language or cultural barriers don’t impede their access to quality legal representation.
Over the course of his career, David has represented Russian and Ukrainian clients in personal injury litigation throughout the region, including Seattle, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Federal Way, Vancouver, and Tacoma. He also has provided pro bono counsel for a Ukrainian nondenominational church in Everett.
Он успешно закончил юридический факультет РУДН в Москве, а затем получил второе высшее образование в Seattle University School of Law в Сиетле, штате Вашингтон.
За многолетнюю работу Давид вёл гражданские дела на всех стадиях, начиная с досудебной подготовки и заканчивая представлением интересов клиентов в суде, а также в апелляционных инстанциях
Вы всегда можете положиться на опыт и профессионализм Давида, на надежность и высочайшее качество его правовых услуг, финансовую ответственность и сохранение адвокатской тайны при представлении ваших интересов в суде.
- Более 20 лет опыта работы
- Высокая квалификация
- Сотни выигранных дел
- Индивидуальный подход к каждому клиенту и конфиденциальность
- Агрессивное представление ваших интересов в суде
- Профессиональная ответственность в соответствии с этическими канонами
- Несчастные случаи
- Медицинские ошибки
- Падения в общественных местах
- Нападения, укусы собак и других животных
- Медицинская халатность
- Аварии на мотоцикле или велосипеде
- Наезд на пешехода на переходе